2009年3月23日星期一

leaving

The results of My JPAE application will be posted online on 30 Mar 2009.
If I can continue my study, I will leave JB next week.
i should feel happy but i feel sad too.
i have to leave my frens~
haiz~ quite not bear~After all, we are known for many years.
they told me that we can still communicate with internet or else...
but, it still not same with communicate face to face.
that's different~
next week.
my life will be change if i can continue my study in spore.
if not, i have to think another way.
what should i do?
haiz~
i can do nothing but appriciate the time we getting together~
1 week is too short for me, haiz~
but it's better than nothing right?
so, i have to make an all-out effort!!!!
frens forever!!!
for all my frens!



p/s:zm,dun be scared.God is always wif u.dun let the fear control ur emotion, keep it on!u forget wat God tell us? u r the winner when u believe in God!so, dun be sad, ok?we o stand together wif u! =)

没有评论: